Friday, June 1, 2012

Alice and VMundi

So I've been doing some writing for Vanguard and I'll have a few articles out about that in a bit.
That said, I don't feel like going over all of the basics of the game and laying the foundation for work with game theory.
Fortunately, someone has done it far better than I ever could, so I'm gonna give you some outside reading.

I highly recommend anyone who is the least bit interested in Vanguard to check out http://vmundi.blogspot.com/. It's got a great collection of articles that really look into the mechanics behind the game.
By reading and understanding the articles there, it'll ensure that readers here have a good understanding of things that I'll be assuming my readers know.

So yeah. Homework. Get reading Fighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment